If you're thinking about buying a new home or refinancing to take advantage of lower interest rates, even to take cash-out to make improvements, I have a full range of loan products to help you make that happen.
Below you will find a brief description of some of the loan products available. Please take a moment and call me to discuss your individual needs or send me an email with your questions.
There are many loans available for you to purchase your dream home or that rental property for your portfolio.
- Fixed rate loans with terms from 30 years to 10 years.
- Adjustable rate loans with payments that start out fixed for 5, 7 or 10 years.
- FHA - as little as 3.5% down payment *
There are a variety of programs to help you with your refinance. The ability to refinance a property is largely dependent on the current value and the available equity.
Most of the loan programs used for purchase transactions are available for refinancing as well. Some reasons you may wish to consider refinancing:
- Lower interest rates that can lower your monthly payment.
- Taking cash-out to finance improvements, buy a new car or any reason at all.
- Lowering or extending the term of a loan.
- Pay of an existing second trust deed loan or consolidate multiple loans.
- Pay-off or buy-out a partner or ex-spouse.
FHA loans have a number of advantages and work equally well for purchases or refinances.
- Down payments as low as 3.5% of the purchase price
- Refinancing up to 97% of a property's value
- Flexible debt-to-income ratios
- Gift funds can come from family members to cover down payments and closing costs
- Family members can co-sign
The VA loan is for those who are serving or who have served our country. It is an outstanding loan program that has several significant advantages.
The USDA loan is 100% financing for rural areas. It has a very low monthly mortgage insurance premium attached to the payment.
It is an excellent loan program for those just starting out looking to buy their first home.
Your questions and inquiries regarding my professional background and licensing are always welcome. Please call or email me for more information.
Serving: Paso Robles, Atascadero,Templeton, San Luis Obispo, San Miguel, Shandon, California
Steve Allen - Connect Home Loans
102 S. Vine St, Suite B, Paso Robles, CA 93446(805) 674-6608